Welcome to the Drafts User Guide. This site provides documentation for the use of Drafts, the popular quick-capture notes app from iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch.
- New to Drafts? Start with the basics
- Want to know what’s new in Drafts? Browse the Changelog: iOS • Mac
Can’t find the answers you need here? We’ve got some other resources available:
- Join the Drafts Community: The Drafts Community is an open forum for sharing ideas and getting help with Drafts. Signup for the Drafts Community to participate in the conversation, get periodic news, updates, and more!
- Screencasts: Head over to our YouTube Channel for great screencasts covers a variety of workflows and features of Drafts.
- Integration Guides: Article series covering how to use Drafts with a variety of services and apps, like email, messages, Dropbox, Evernote, Todoist, and more.
- Tip and Tricks: Focused quick tips to help you get the most out of Drafts.
- Contact Support: Our help center contact form goes directly to support.
- @draftsapp on Twitter, Drafts Page on Facebook
We are lucky enough to have some great writers and content creators around the web who have dedicated their time and energy to helping people learn more about Drafts. Here’s a selection:
- App Store Features:
- Drafts tagged stories on MacStories. Lots of great coverage of Drafts at MacStories! Special highlights:
- MacSparky’s Drafts Field Guide: Series of screencasts on how to get more out of Drafts.
- YouTuber Carl Pullien’s “Working with Drafts” Series: Great short videos highlighting specific features and integrations.
- Drafts 5: A Powerful Text Editor: Overview video of Drafts on iOS from Christopher Lawley.