This page has some highlights, but if you want to keep up with the latest Drafts tutorial and tip screencasts, you can also subscribe to us on Vimeo or YouTube.
Table of Contents
- Drafts Overview (iOS)
- Drafts Overview (macOS)
- New Features in Drafts 5
- Getting Started with Actions
- Managing Actions and Action Groups
- Creating Your First Action
- Using Tags and Workspaces
- Screencasts and Video Around the Web
Drafts Overview (iOS)
Drafts Overview (macOS)
New Features in Drafts 5
Getting Started with Actions
Managing Actions and Action Groups
Creating Your First Action
Using Tags and Workspaces
Screencasts and Video Around the Web
In addition to our own videos, we’ve found some great Drafts resources around the web as well that you might find helpful:
- Drafts 5: A Powerful Text Editor and Automation Tool for the iPad & iPhone
- Christopher Lawley gives a great overview of Drafts 5, what it’s for and some ways you might use it.
- Carl Pullien’s Working with Drafts Series: YouTuber Carl Pullien covers a variety of Drafts-related topics.
- iOS Today 392
- Jason Snell and Megan Morrone talk about Drafts on the iPad in this episode of the TWiT TV show “iOS Today”.
- Drafts 5: Tips & Tricks
- Another great tutorial video from Christopher Lawley dives into action creation and more.
- ScreencastsOnline Drafts 5 Tutorial
- Hour long deep dive into Drafts setup, configuration and possibilities. Requires membership, free trial available.